We aren’t interested in shit products and will only feature the cream in our online store, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be occasions when a warranty issue does arise.
If it does, we’re here to help resolve the issue for you as quickly as we possibly can.
THE SMALL PRINT
The usual warranty period for most products is 12 months unless otherwise stated on the product listing and as specified by the product manufacturer.
Warranty is forfeited in the event the item is:
- Fitted to a vehicle that it was not designed to fit or recommended for.
- Fitted to a vehicle for racing or competitive use.
- Used for any purpose for which it wasn’t designed.
- Altered or subject to misuse, negligence or accident.
Damaged, faulty and incorrectly supplied products:
- If a product we supply is damaged or not working correctly when you receive it, please contact us immediately at. A repair, replacement, or refund will only be arranged following inspection of the product in question by the manufacturer and their satisfaction that a case for warranty exists.
- If we send you a product that is different to the one you ordered, we’ll re-supply the correct product or provide a refund upon receipt by us of the incorrect product.
- Transport costs are refundable only in the event of a duly recognised warranty claim that is accepted either by the product manufacturer, and in the event that a product was incorrectly supplied by the manufacturer.
Changing your mind:
Think carefully before making that final click as the following applies in the event of refunds, exchanges and store credits:
- If you purchase a product and realise after it arrives that you chose the wrong product or decide that you no longer want the product you have purchased, you have 7 days in which to request either an exchange, a store credit or a refund. If this is the case please contact us immediately.
- All exchanges, store credits and refunds are processed at the discretion of AutoModders and will only be processed following the receipt by us of the product you are returning in its original packaging and in undamaged condition.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable and product exchange will incur new shipping costs.
If you need assistance choosing the correct product please don’t hesitate to contact us via a ticket.
Buying gear for a brand new vehicle:
Manufacturers are constantly evolving their vehicles and that means they can change from one minor update to the next. If you have recently purchased a facelifted or updated model, please double-check that the product you are ordering is going to fit, even if the date range displayed on the product listing..
We will accept no responsibility for parts ordered that do no fit recently facelifted or updated models.
Contact us first! :
Do not simply return the product to us or the product manufacturer. If there is an issue, contact us first here.
Product installation costs in the event of a warranty claim:
Warranty does not cover the costs of installing or re-installing the product in question.
Our promise to you:
We’ll do our utmost, within the framework outlined above, to assist if you find yourself confused, we’re here to help and can be contacted at the support desk